July – October 2014
- Living history displays and battle reenactment,
- plastic camping spaces available.
- Social evening on Saturday night for exhibitors/re-enactors who are involved in the event.
- entertainment includes our very own Jump Jive and Swing and George Formby “Ensatainer”
- Veterans service on Sunday Morning.
- Flypast by the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, consisting of a Lancaster bomber, Spitfire and Hurricane fighters
- on the ground there will be replica Spitfire and Replica Messerschmitt.
- The Royal Signals White Helmets motorcycle display team
- Jorvik Viking combat display
Standing Orders Posted 10:57 Monday 21 July
Excellent event drawing large crowds. Living history displays, battle reenactment, Plastic Camping Facilities in the triangle, parking provisions for association members.
Displays and battles bank holiday. http://www.raucebywarweekend.co.uk/
The NWW2A has been invited to provide living history displays at the region’s biggest gathering of military vehicles celebrates which its 41st birthday this year with displays, stalls and live music.
This is a North East Military Vehicle Rally which takes place in the grounds of the Durham Light Infantry Museum over August bank holiday weekend with around 60 restored vehicles and artillery pieces. The annual event has been proving a popular draw with visitors of all ages for four decades.
This is a great event thoroughly enjoyed by the NWW2A members who attended last year.